I'm a free-lance teacher, developer and Scrum master. My mission: to share the joy of programming with the world.
This page gives a short overview of my work.
I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands but work with companies around the world and all through the Netherlands.
Open source. Python. Emacs.
Web Development. Linux.
Scrum and Agile development.
Telephone: +31 6 1856 1053
I love sharing my expertise with people and helping them acquire new skills. My teaching experience includes lecturing Computer Science in higher education (HBO).
- In collaboration with Isential, I am teaching Java and Web Development traineeships to young professionals for Young Capital and IT Academy Noord Nederland.
- I wil be teaching Python for Global Knowledge at various times during 2017.
- In July and October 2015, I taught at Development Bootcamp.
- I also teach various courses at Eduvision, like a Python Fundamentals course and a Regular Expressions course.
- In the meantime I'm working on a set of new Data Science/Machine Learning/Big Data courses...
You can of course always contact me with questions on courses. I'll be happy to offer a custom course based on your needs.
I'm very glad to be an author for the excellent e-learning company Pluralsight.
You can view my author profile as well. I published the following courses:
I'm a senior developer and Scrum master and available for short-term development projects. My main experience is in Java and Python. For more information about my background, please check my
LinkedIn profile, or contact me directly.
I'm the main organiser of the djangogirls workshops in the city of Groningen. We've had five editions so far with about 130 participants in total.